KP Consulting at INCUBA Navitas gets a strong partner as a result of a change of ownership
The sale of KP Consulting is based on the company's desire to ensure the continuation of the business in the long term and Orban Consulting's desire to expand in the Scandinavian market. Orban Consulting's Management Team has visited INCUBA several times during the year and has chosen to continue operating from the science park due to the central location, access to facilities and networks, and the entrepreneurial atmosphere, which they liked from the start.
Through the acquisition, Orban Consulting has the opportunity to establish itself locally, and during the negotiation process, the two companies have realised the many areas where they can draw on each other's expertise and create results together:
"It is a great feeling to have found a buyer with whom we can create new opportunities and who wants to expand and develop their portfolio through the acquisition of KP Consulting," says CEO of KP Consulting Klaus Pedersen.
In addition to leading KP Consulting, Klaus Pedersen will also help build Orban Consulting's Rail & Wind Hub, which will serve as the company's competence centre for wind and rail activities. The hub will be physically located in INCUBA Navitas' cleantech business environment, which will support the entire organisation.
KP Consulting will become part of Orban Consulting with immediate effect, which means that you will be able to meet new faces at the office in INCUBA. In addition to CEO of KP Consulting/General Manager for Orban Consulting Nordics Klaus Pedersen and project assistant Sofie Antonsen, Klaus Volstrup will be part of the corporate environment in INCUBA, as he will be part of the management team for Orban Consulting Nordics.
KP Consulting is an advisory consultancy founded in 2006. The company specialises in project management and technical support within rail and railway and also supports customers within wind, automation and industry.
Orban Consulting is based in Germany and is particularly strong in the traditional industrial sector as well as the rail and automotive industry, where they support companies in business development, operations and organisational optimisation.
- KP Consulting was founded in 2006 by Klaus Pedersen and is a consultancy company specialising in trains, rail and wind.
- The company has been based at INCUBA Navitas since June 2017.
- In 2017, the subsidiary KP Consulting Aps. Ltd. was established in Isreal.
- KP Consulting has consultants primarily from the engineering profession and works for companies in Denmark, Germany and Isreal.
- In 2023, KP Consulting was acquired by German Orban Consulting, a consulting company specialising in optimisation and business development in the industrial, automotive and train industries.
- Orban Consulting is headquartered in Germany and has offices in Hungary, Poland and Denmark.
- KP Consulting expands and becomes Orban Consulting's Nordic headquarters with a focus on building a competence centre for rail and wind activities.