Tech Trends 2021: IoT Technologies
Are you ready for one of the major tech trends of 2021 - IoT? Or already working with or developing IoT solutions but want insight into the latest advances within technology and application? Then join DigitalLead for this IoT tech day where they offer you the latest knowledge from Danish IoT companies and researchers at AAU.
The number of IoT products worldwide has long since passed 100 billion - and thousands are added every day. The products vary and are applied in a wide range of contexts, because any unit that gathers and communicates data (buildings, household appliances, etc.) can be defined as an IoT product.
In 2021, Forrester predicts demand for new internet-of-things (IoT) applications, technologies, and solutions will be driven by connected healthcare, smart offices, remote asset monitoring, and location services, all powered by a growing diversity of networking technologies. At the same time, spending on IoT technologies is expected to increase rapidly, following a slow 2020 due to COVID-19.
During this Tech Trends 2021 session, we offer you a series of insights from leading companies and researchers, covering topics such as:
- Predictive maintenance measures
- Space-based IoT
- and more.
See the programme and the list of speakers by clicking on the "SIGN UP HERE" button to the right.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is spot-on for you if your job title is:
- Electronic Design Engineer - involved in design, development and production of electronic products
- Signal Integrity Engineer - focusing on circuit performance and testing of signal qualities
- Product Planner - wishing to know more about where they can reduce time or increase the efficiency of time to the IoT market
- Technical staff - wishing to know more about IoT-related technical issues
- Technical Managers - needing to keep up-to-date in this fast evolving vertical technology
... or if you are otherwise interested in the technical aspects of IoT!
20. januar 2021
Kl. 9:00 - 11:30
19. januar kl. 12.00.
SIGN UP HERE