Aarhus Investor Summit | Science Edition
Aarhus Investor Summit - Science Edition delves into the challenges and opportunities of investing in science-based startups and connects investor-ready spinouts from Aarhus University with potential investors.
As we are still fighting Covid-19, the event will be held online. We have gathered a strong line-up of companies while you can participate from the safe confines of your home.
The audience of this Science Edition is angel investors, accelerators and VC's with a penchant for deep tech and commercialization of research. The event is free.
We look forward to seeing you behind the screen!
- Welcome by Lasse Chor
- Intro by Lone Ryg Olsen, Director of Enterprise and Innovation at Aarhus University
- Keynote | Working with university research – an example of transforming academic research into commercial battery solutions by Søren Bødker, CEO and Founder, VisBlue
- Pitch round
- Round off by Mai Louise Agerskov, CEO of INCUBA
We will be using Zoom for the event. You will receive further information upon registration.
- SkinCompass - A personalized approach to better skin health
- iNOTIFY - Intelligent Novel Treatment of infertility
- MedicQuant - Enabling rapid and local tests for anticoagulants at the point-of-care to benefit patients
- Cards and Boards - Commercializing a digital environment for supporting collaboration and creative cognition
- PMPS - Developing a personalized muscle preserving system that counteracts loss of skeletal muscle and physical function during hospitalization
Video from the latest science edition:
26. januar 2021
15:00 - 16:30